- 🍝 Making homemade noodles shouldn’t take you several hours. Simply add flour to the mixing basin, start the kneading function, then slowly add liquid as the dough is being kneaded.
- 🍝Prepare 2-3 servings of noodles (1 pound) within 10 minutes. After extruding the noodles they can immediately be cooked in boiling water for 90-120 seconds. Unlike hand-rolled noodles, these noodles don’t have to be dried before cooking.
- 🍝Choose from 13 different styles of noodles. Prepare homemade spaghetti, fettucini, macaroni, and many more. Get the kids involved by having them pick out their favorite shape of noodles for dinner tonight.
- 🍝Upgrade your pasta by adding eggs, vegetable juice, or spices to the dough mix. The dough should look a little “too dry” when it is finished mixing. Dough that is too wet will clog up the pasta maker.
- 🍝All removable parts are dishwasher safe. For faster cleaning, let any leftover dough dry out before you start cleaning. The included tools help you clean the pasta maker in less time.
- Pinch to open the lid, don't pull to forcing, that might damage its air-tightness.
- Please press the icons to select the mode and start, you will hear a "click" while pressing them.
- Please pour water slowly through the liquid inlet. The egg must be mixed with water before pouring in.
- Do not use it with mixed vegetables, only vegetable juice.
- 1 serving: 1 cup flour, 60-70 ml water or egg mixture
- 2-3 serving: 2 cups flour, 110 ml water or egg mixture
- Crumbs condition is the perfect dough for extruding, don't worry about too dry.
Rated voltage: 220V
Rated frequency: 50HZ
Rated power: 260W
Product color: white
Product net weight: 4kg
Product gross weight: 5.2kg
1. This product is suitable for personal or family use, not suitable for long-term work for commercial purposes;
2. Please add flour and water in strict accordance with the amount of ingredients recommended in the reference table for the ratio of noodles to water, otherwise it will cause the noodles to be made too dry or too wet, and the accessories may be damaged in severe cases;
3. When using manual noodles, make sure that the flour and water are evenly mixed before squeezing the noodles, so as to prevent the dry flour from clogging the blade holes and causing damage to the accessories;
4. When making egg noodles, please weigh the eggs and water. It is strictly forbidden to add egg liquid directly.
1. Choose a die
2. Water surface ratio control
3. Noodle making process
3.1 Open the top cover first
3.2 Measure flour
3.3 Water measuring method
4. Pour the measured flour into the mixing bucket
5. First align the top cover card position with the notch on the front of the barrel of the fuselage, press down, and install it in place when you hear a click
6. Plug in the power supply, press the power button, and then press the corresponding automatic key according to the ratio of the surface. After the stirring is turned, slowly pour the water into the water inlet of the top cover according to the surface water ratio reference table.
7. After about ten minutes, the machine will give an alarm and the noodle making will be completed automatically
Shipping & Returns
Return & Refund Policy
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
For more information about our Return & Refund policy, please visit: https://leccio.co/policies/refund-policy
We ship to most countries in the world and your package will arrive between 10-20 business days depending on your geographic location and availability of stock. Kindly note that our Singapore, China and Hongkong warehouse will be on holiday on Jan 21st to Jan 27th 2023 as celebration of Lunar New Year. During that period, order processing and shipping from these warehouses may be delayed about 7 working days. Your patience on this will be appreciated.
If you have further questions about this product, please send us a message by clicking on the little icon "Ask us something about this product". The icon is right above "Add to Cart" button.