- Wear-resistant, recyclable.
- Easy to use in DIY operation. Balance tiles in the same horizontal position.
- Improve the installation speed of tile.
- Reduce the fatigue/pressure of installers.
- There is hardly any crackless, flat surface. It reduces the need for grinding and polishing.
- Prevent tiles from moving during solidification.
Material: High quality PP + stainless steel Scope of application: masonry Applicable Brick Gap: 2-6mm/0.08-0.24" Applicable Tile Thickness: 3-16mm/0.12-0.63" Size: 67*33*33mm/3.39*1.18*0.79" Weight: 13g
Lay the first tile, leaving more than 2mm (with cross gaskets). Close to tile. Insert T-pins along the gap between tiles. Then rotate 180 degrees and the T-needle is stuck at the bottom of the two tiles. Adjust the lid with a hand/special wrench until the two tiles are on the same level. After leveling for about 5-6 hours, before the cement/adhesive is completely dried, rotate the lid in reverse and take out the 180 degree T needle until the word is removed.
Avoid not removing the T-tile leveling system:
1. Ceramic tile gaskets are 2mm or more (cross gaskets are recommended) 2. When leveling, the cement or tile adhesives around T-type leveller must be cleaned. 3. Remove the T-type straightener about 4-6 hours after leveling before the tile binder or cement is completely dried.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you! 2. Please allow slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Return & Refund Policy
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
For more information about our Return & Refund policy, please visit: https://leccio.co/policies/refund-policy
We ship to most countries in the world and your package will arrive between 10-20 business days depending on your geographic location and availability of stock.
If you have further questions about this product, please send us a message by clicking on the little icon "Ask us something about this product". The icon is right above "Add to Cart" button.